City Tag Μονοπρόσωπη ΙΚΕ is the Data Controller and will process all personal data of visitors/users/members that are collected by CITYTAG during their visit/use of the Website/Mobile App/social media pages and use of its services according to the European and Greek Data Protection Laws.
1. What type of data we collect
When you download our app, you will sign up by using your Facebook or email account. Facebook SDK, enables us to receive your account information and user content from such as your name, email, gender, birthday, current city and profile picture URL. From the email provider we will receive your name surname, email, birthday, current city respectively.
Subject to you consent you may give us permission to use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to locate you and display events and offers close to your area.
If you contact us through the website contact form or by sending us a message in Facebook, we will keep your telephone number, email and record of that correspondence to reply and offer your better customer experience.
If you take part in competitions, lotteries or other events, you will be asked for your name, e-mail address, phone number and answers to any open questions of the competitions through Facebook platform.
If you take part in our of our surveys we make ask for your name and e-mail.
2. How we use this information
We will use your information where we have a lawful reason to do so, like pursuing our legitimate interests and performing a contract with you. The purpose of collecting your information is to provide our services communicate with you, respond to your requests/inquiries, deliver you any vouchers, invitations or gifts, improve our services and measure your customer experience.
3. Who do we share your data with
It is possible to share your data to third party providers in order to offer you an all-inclusive range of site/app functionalities:
- To providers and IT firms with a responsibility for supporting and maintaining our website and social media pages;
- To advertising firms responsible for the promotion of our services and the conduct of market and data analysis;
- To database, website and cloud services providers;
4. How long we keep your data
We will hold the all data for so long as we provide you the service. All data collected in the course of competitions, lotteries etc will be stored for a period of six (6) months.
We will always delete your personal information if we receive a written request by you.
The security of your Personal data is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
We therefore encourage you to avoid providing us with any sensitive information which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
However – regardless of the measures and efforts taken by us, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal data.
6. Transfer of your data
We have no intention of transferring your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We carefully assess our third-party providers to make sure that your personal data in its entirety gets stored within the EEA. However, in the event we need to transfer your data outside the EEA, we will do so only if the same level of data protection is assured and/or the appropriate security layers are provided.
7. Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. These rights include:
- the right to access information we hold about you and to obtain information about how we process it;
- the right to request that we rectify your information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete; or to delete your account
- the right to object to, and to request that we restrict, our processing of your information in some circumstances. There may be situations where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your information but we’re entitled to continue processing your information and / or to refuse that request.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the ‘contact us’ section below. You also have a right to complain to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority by visiting www.dpa.gr
8. Contact us
This policy might be amended from time to time to better reflect the data processing activities we undertake. The latest version shall always prevail.
Last updated: June 2020